Friday, April 1, 2011

Another Shout Out

When I buy new stamping stuff, I typically don't run home and make something that very day with what I bought.  I need to take in my new things in order to gain inspiration to create with them.  But today was a different story!  I found this super cute die of a "Candy Bunny" and it was clearly a PEEP candy bunny and I fell head over heels for it.  It was only $3.99 and I thought that was CHEEP, CHEEP!  LOL

So, I also found some super HAPPY paper that complimented my bunny die perfectly.

Here's the card I created with this just today (and yes I used the same sentiment as I did on this card HERE but that was a "Chick Peep" and this is a real "PEEP"; plus, I didn't have my real PEEP die until today so...who knew?) and literally made this less than an hour ago, so it's hot off the press.  I plan to make several of these cards for my club members and a few to mail out.

This is the DP I also got today from Doodlebug designs called Sweet Spots and the little lavendar flower bling brad is also from a pack of Doodlebug Boutique Brads I got today.  The ribbon is some retired SU from a Ribbon Originals pack I had.  I know the card isn't very fancy but I thought it was sweet and showed off my PEEPS.

Here's the inside:

I also wanted to show you how much like the real thing these images are from the die so I googled "Bunny Peeps" and here are some pictures I found that really show how much they resemble the real deal.


Well, now that you are hungry for some little marshmallow bunnies that melt in your mouth, I'm going to go see what more I can come up with for my new PEEPS.

God bless and Happy Stamping!


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment